Looking for ways to record phone calls on your OnePlus Phone? OnePlus is among those OEMs who provide phone call recording features internally, but it might be disable in some countries due to laws and telecom regulations. But, call recording feature is one everyone should have in their device. As it may be very useful in many situations. Recording calls may save you from many issues specially the legal ones. The call recording may also help you to keep the records of calls if you want. It can also help you if you forgot something you were said on the call.
OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro already have this feature to record calls. With this feature users can turn on automatic recording of calls. But, as many countries don’t allow call recording and consider it as illegal as per their law, you may not have this feature in your OnePlus phones. Still, you can enable this feature in your OnePlus 6T/7/7Pro device using the guide we have provided in this article. Before proceeding, it is advised to check your country laws as if it would be illegal in your country you may get into legal issues.
How to Record Phone Calls on OnePlus 6T, 7 and 7Pro
1: Download OnePlus Call Recorder Magisk Module
First you would need to download the OnePlus Call Recorder Magisk Module in your device from here. Once downloaded install and open it. Now follow the below given steps-
- Now you would need to go to the navigation menu. This you can do either by tapping on the three dots you would get on the top left of the screen or by swiping left to the right side to get the menu.
- Tap on Download and Here you would need to type the name of Module- ‘Call’.
- In the list an option ‘OOS Native Call Recording Enabler’ will appear. Tap on the download icon of this option.
2: Flash OnePlus Recorder Module
Now just tap on install, to install the enabler. Wait to get Flash it on your device. Flashing status would appear on your screen. With this there would be an option to reboot when it’s done.
3: Reboot Your Phone
Now, just reboot your device tapping on that option. In case, if you have accidentally missed the reboot option, you can simply reboot the device using the power button. Long press the power button, and options would appear on your screen. Tap on Restart. After rebooting, when you would open the module, OOS Native Call Recording enabler would be listed in it.
4: Enable Call Recording
Now, You would need to enable the Recording feature in your phone’s dialer app. To do this follow these steps:
- Tap on upper Right corner and go to the Menu.
- Tap on Settings option.
- Select ‘Call Record’ Option. turn this option on using the toggle button.
- Once you turn it on, you will get an additional option ‘Enable Auto Call Recording’ just below this option. You can opt for it if you want your calls to get automatically recorded.
- If you do not, want to turn auto record feature on, then in your Dialer screen you will get a Tape icon, tapping on which you would be able to manually record your calls.
This way, you would be able to record calls on your OnePlus phone 6/6T/7/7Pro this method will also works other OnePlus phones as well, even if you didn’t get the built-in recording option in device. All your recordings would get saved in MP3 format in your internal storage partition, in a folder named’ record’.
- How to Transfer Photos from OnePlus Phones to PC
- Fix Fingerprint Scanner Issue on OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- How to Hide Photos, Videos on Any OnePlus Phones
- Fix Bad Nightscape Quality on OnePlus Camera App